Freitag, 14. Dezember 2018

Winter guests

Tired and hungry after a long journey we decide to spend the evening in a well-known tapas bar.
The waitress serves us pepperoni stuffed with codfish and fried baby squids.
Almost heretical I order a burger and it is the best I can remember.
The veal is done to perfection. Big onion rings are roasted with honey and the smoky dip is just fantastic.
Even the sesame bun is warm and crispy
"Algo mas?"

another glass of wine
the old face
of our rose peddler


2 Kommentare:

  1. Great thought Eva!
    __'Tis often said old people, such as I, need to modernize, and be "brought up to speed." Since I still appreciate our past and by using your words in this echo... I'll just pour another glass! SMILES! _m

    old minds seek
    another glass of wine
    times change

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you Magyar.
    I always appreciate your comments and echoes.
    Things change, people are growing old. So let's have another glass of wine together ...
    Cheers!

    AntwortenLöschen